Elevon Watch Warranty
1-Year Limited Warranty - warranted against breakage or malfunction under normal use, due to defects in material or workmanship, to the original consumer / purchaser. This 1-year limited warranty includes all components of the movement and the case. This warranty does not extend to the finish, crystal, battery, bracelet, or strap / band.
2-Year Extended Warranty - Quartz Movement - The internal components and quartz movement in all watches are warranted up to two years, against breakage or malfunction under normal use, due to defects in material or workmanship, to the original consumer / purchaser. The extended warranty covers the movement only, against any fault in normal operation, that is not the result of an expired battery, water intrusion, impact, or improper use.
The following circumstances and components are not covered under the 1-year limited or 2-year extended warranties, regardless of length of ownership:
- The crystal and / or crystal mounted magnifiers.
- Bracelets, clasps, straps / bands, strap / band keepers, buckles.
- Cosmetic imperfections or damages resulting from wear or use.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Water intrusion damages that result from improper use.
- Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, tampering, or disassembly.
- Any damage, flaw, or malfunction that is not the result of a manufacturing defect.
The warranty will become null and void if the product is misused, abused, tampered with, or taken apart. The warranty does not cover any incidental; consequential or special damage arising from any or all uses of the item. Elevon reserves the right to deny warranty replacement of an item if the item is deemed to possess a flaw that is not due to manufacturing fault, defect, or error.
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required to process all returns, exchanges, and repairs. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions and a RMA number before shipping items to us.